Nothing Phone 2 will release its second clear phone all over the world today. The phone will be sold for the first time in India at 8:30 pm. Nothing Phone 2 The company’s YouTube page will let you watch the phone’s launch event from the comfort of your own home.
Table of Contents
The smartphone will go on sale today at 9 p.m., and you’ll be able to order it through Flipkart. The company has made a lot of changes to the new phone since Phone 1. Nothing Phone 2 Find out how much this phone will cost and what features it will have.
Nothing Phone 2 will be launched tonight at 8:30 pm
A lot has been said about Nothing Phone 2. Nothing Phone 2 The last few days have been all about leaks. Nothing Phone 2 Now finally the company has announced its launch date. On July 11, the company will show this gadget to the whole world.
The company will put Nothing Phone 2 on the world market as an updated version of Nothing Phone 1. Leaks say that this phone could have a Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 engine. Nothing Phone 2 Aside from this, the phone has an HD display and a strong battery. Find out what qualities the Nothing Phone 2 will have.
Details and Cost
In terms of price, the company can sell the phone for anywhere between Rs 40 and Rs 45,000. You’ll get two 50+50MP cameras in the phone, which will have a dual camera set-up. There will be a 32MP camera on the front for selfies and video calls.
The screen on the phone will be 6.7 inches and cycle at 120hz. The company will give the Nothing Phone 2 a Snapdragon 8th Plus 1st generation chip and a 4700 mAh battery. The phone has a punch hole monitor and a fingerprint sensor that is built into the screen.
If you live in Bangalore, you will be able to buy the smartphone offline from Lulu Mall on July 14 at 7 pm. In this mall, the phone will be sold by the company. Customers who buy the smartphone in a store will also get some gifts. This time, Nothing will sell its new clear phone all over the world through Nothing Drop.
Specifications of Nothing Phone (2)
- Nothing Phone (2) can get a 6.7-inch display and its refresh rate will be 120 Hz. Apart from this, in-display sensor can also be given in the phone.
- The smartphone may be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 Zen processor. In other words, its performance will be much better than nothing phone (1).
- The phone is expected to come with up to 12GB of RAM and up to 512GB of internal storage. The phone will also run on the Nothing OS 2.0 operating system.
- The new Nothing phone will also be better than the previous smartphone in terms of battery life. The screen comes with a 4700mAh battery with fast charging support.
- According to Leaks, the new Nothing phone will only come with a charging cable in the box, for the adapter you will have to spend money separately.
- Nothing phone (2) is expected to get 50-50 megapixel dual cameras like rear and 32MP front camera.
In terms of style, the company has made a lot of changes to the new phone. For example, the LED lights on the back panel have been broken up into small pieces, whereas on the phone 1, they were all in one circle. In addition, a red mark has been put in the top right corner of the back panel.
- Also Read:
- Samsung has reduced the rates of 5g smartphones, in which 75 thousand smartphones are being given for 32 thousand
For the phone to work well, a Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chip can be used. It can also have 256GB of storage on the inside. The device can have a 6.7-inch screen and a refresh rate of 120Hz, which will make watching better. It will also come with 33W for fast charging, and there is a chance that it will have a 4,700mAh battery. Whereas it will run on Android 13.
Oppo came out with three new phones
The day before, Oppo, a Chinese company that makes smartphones, released 3 new phones in India as part of its Reno line. The company has put out three new phones: the Oppo Reno 10,10 Pro, and 10 Pro Plus. The company has not yet said how much the base model will cost. The Oppo Reno 10 Pro costs Rs 39,999 and the 10 Pro Plus costs Rs 54,999.